The Text Outline Project: how to view the outline example properly
To view the outline example (1.3 MB) properly,
you must use Microsoft Word (sorry) and take the following steps.
- You might find it more convenient to save a copy and open it in MS Word,
rather than just opening it up in your browser. You might have to do
this in order to get it to display properly.
- Choose Outlining view (View -> Outline).
- Show the Outlining toolbar (View -> Toolbars -> Outlining).
- In the Outlining toolbar, where it says “Show All Levels” instead choose
“Show Level 9”.
- To view text associated with a part of the outline, go to the outline node
and then choose Normal view (View -> Normal).
Also, note this outline isn’t quite finished (a few dozen more pages of the
philosophical parts of the Leviathan to go).
Back to home page